Michael Klaper, M.D. - Sense and Nonsense in Nutrition
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lecture: Sense and Nonsense in Nutrition
Dr. Klaper explores some common beliefs and practices in nutrition and discusses which may be of value and which to avoid; along the way he exposes some “physiologic parlor tricks.” From “gallbladder flushes” to colonic irrigations the list will include:
- “Fat-burning” pills
- The truth about sugar
- Multivitamins – smart idea?
- “Low-carb” diets – effective or dangerous?
- Red wine – as healthy as scientists say?
- Coffee – beneficial or hazardous?
- Does cooking kill the enzymes in food?
- And much more…